In a recent survey, it has been identified that 92% of the IT Professionals and CIO’s agrees with the fact that cloud adoption gives lot more advantage in reaching their business goals on a long-term basis. Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based software as a service that is designed to help you to meet the organization’s needs for robust security, reliability, and user productivity. Work from anywhere, anytime, on any devices.
There are 9 cloud services from Office 365 helps you need for today’s business.
1. Apps in Office 365 for your business
- Outlook- It Works efficiently with email, calendar, contacts, tasks, and more together in one place.
- Word – Editing and reviewing tool from Office 365 can help you to make your documents great. Collaborate in real time. Which saved automatically to your OneDrive for business
- Excel – Create and access the excel documents from multiple devices and locations. This greatly enhances your productivity as you can work from anywhere in the world.
- PowerPoint – It is a powerful program for creating presentations and slide shows. Which saved automatically to your OneDrive for business.
2.Business Email & Calendaring
Microsoft Exchange Online is a hosted mailing solution that delivers the capabilities of server a cloud-based service. It Adapts to your work style and an Intelligent inbox. It also provides utilities such as:
- Contact management
- Tasks management
It is also available as hosted or cloud services deployed and entirely accessible from the Internet/cloud.
Organize your valuable time with a calendaring system that goes further basic scheduling of appointments and commitments. Automatically capture events from emails such as flights and hotel reservations and get suggestions about where to meet based on your location.
3. File storage and Sharing
Microsoft sharing products and file storage are designed to help you store, access, co-author, and update files from anywhere, and easily share files inside and outside your organization.
- SharePoint – It is a collection of Web-based tools and technologies that help your organization store, share, and manage digital information.
- Simple sharing and seamless collaboration
- Inform and connect your people with intranets and portals
- Built-in intelligence delivers the most relevant results and helps you discover information and expertise around you.
- Cost Savings on License & Zero maintenance
- Data security
- One Drive for Business – Microsoft OneDrive for Business is a personal online storage space in the cloud, It Works faster and smarter with anyone inside or outside your organization.
- Seamless collaboration – It Securely share files and work together in real-time using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint across the web, mobile, and desktop.
- Untethered mobility – Create, view, edit, and share files on the go with the OneDrive mobile app.
Controls for security – One drive helps to easily recover files from accidental deletes or malicious attacks and administrators can manage security policies to help keep your information safe.
The Microsoft Teams is a chat-cantered workspace in Office 365 that helps team members achieve more together.
- Seamless files search, backup, and collaboration – Each channel have its own file storage. You know those situations when you must scroll endlessly to find a specific file? That’s when the File tabs come in handy—you don’t need to scroll through all the channels.
- Communicate more effectively – Get your team on the same page with group chat, online meetings, calling, and web conferencing.
Microsoft gives you the features of business voice you need, integrated with Teams or Skype for Business. You can eliminate the costs and complexity of on-premises systems, with enhanced calling inside familiar tools. We can choose a single business voice solution with flexible deployment options in the cloud, on-premises, or hybrid.
6.Intranet and Team sites
SharePoint online powers sharing and collaboration on the intranet. We can Broadcast your message and drive communications or share resources and news with your teams and organization. With the SharePoint mobile apps for Android, iOS, and Windows devices you can do your best work anywhere.
Share the ideas and content with team members inside or outside your organization. Collaborate with secure access to important sites, files, data, and applications.
7.Enterprise Social Network
- Yammer – provides greater transparency to help you improve cross-functional processes, make decisions faster, and innovate better. These three of Yammer, SharePoint, and OneDrive are deeply integrated so that people can seamlessly connect and work together.
- Microsoft Stream is easy to create, securely share, and interact with video, whether in a team or across your organization.
8.Business Process Automation
It includes Streamline, automate, and transform processes with rich forms, workflows, and custom mobile apps.
- Microsoft Office 365 Flow is cloud-based software that allows employees to create and automate workflows and tasks across multiple applications and services without help from developers. Automated workflows are called flows.
- Power Apps – you can create and use a canvas app or model-driven app to get your work done quickly. Once you created an app, you can share the app with your organization.
- Canvas apps –The Canvas apps give you the flexibility to arrange the user experience and interface the way you want it. It allows your creativity and business sense to guide how you want your apps to look and feel.
- Model-driven apps – To create a model-driven app, you can use all the power of the Common Data Service to rapidly configure your forms, business rules, and process flows.
- Common Data Service for Apps – The Common Data Service allows you to securely store and manage data within a set of standard and custom entities. For example, you can start with these items:
- Create a custom entity
- Manage fields
- Create custom option sets
- Create a business rule
9.Analytics and Intelligence
Products for Search and Discovery
- Office 365 Delve and Microsoft Office 365 suite helps you discover the content and people you need and vice versa.
- Accomplish more together with SharePoint
- Stay connected with Yammer
Threat Intelligence – It provides information about malware families inside and outside your organization, including breach information with details, like how much bitcoin the attackers typically request in ransomware attacks.
Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Capabilities are for Safe Attachments, Safe links, SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, Anti-phishing policies, Real-time reports, Threat Trackers and Attack Simulator
Security and Compliance risk – Office 365 security introduce Secure Score to give you better visibility into your security configuration and the security features available to you, we’re pleased to a new security analytics tool. Secure Score helps you understand your current security configuration and shows you how implementing additional controls to further enhance your risk and security.
Score Analyzer—It allows you to track and report on your score over time. The Secure Score will be like the graph to shows you on any date in the past, what specific actions you completed and which actions were available to you. The score results can also be exported to a CSV file for easy planning and communication with your organizations.
All the Microsoft office 365 cloud services help you to improve productivity and build your business. An affordable solution helps you to use the latest technology without having upgraded the servers. Ensure that your business remains competitive and prepared for the future.