The developer should understand the aspects of the software development cycle, from architecture to testing. Designs, builds, and maintains efficient, reusable, and reliable code. Should have experience with participating in projects using agile methodologies, such as the Scrum approach to agile software development. Also be able to effectively gather customer requirements and ask clarifying questions when needed and translate these requirements to actionable tasks they perform, or delegate to members of the team. Five plus years of experience with a deep understanding of web technologies, API consumption/development, full lifecycle application development, database development (relational and/or NoSQL), and enterprise/cloud architecture. Technical BS degree in Computer Science desirable.
- Deep understanding of application development practices and design patterns, application lifecycle management, and common software architectures.
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
- Solid understanding of common database technologies, such as SQL Database/Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Strong understanding of Agile development best practices.
- Understanding of software testing and optimization methodologies, including writing unit tests and executing performance and regression testing.
Ansible, ASP.NET, AWS, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3, Amazon SWF, AWS VM, Azure, Azure Active Directory, Azure App Service Environment, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Data Catalog, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Functions, Azure Import/Export, Azure Search, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure SQL Database, Azure Storage, Azure WebJobs, BizTalk, business objects, Cassandra, CentOS, Chef, Cortana Intelligence, CouchDB, Db2, Docker, Excel, GitHub, Google App Engine, Hadoop, IaaS, IBM Bluemix, IntelliJ, Jira, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, NoSQL, Oracle, Oracle Exadata, PaaS, PostgreSQL, PostgreSQL, Puppet, Apache Spark, SQL Server, SQL Server IaaS, SSIS, Sybase, Teradata , Apache Tomcat, UserVoice, Visual Studio, Xcode
Platforms: Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Debian, etc.), Windows, iOS
- Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate,
- MCSD App Builder,
- MCSE Enterprise Devices and Apps,
- MCSE Business Intelligence,
- MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate,
- MCSA Linux on Azure Solutions Associate,
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure,
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- AWS Certified Developer
- 3-10+ years of experience developing applications, consuming and developing APIs, and following technical best practices and design patterns.
- 3-5 years of experience with creating pilots, prototypes, and proof-of-concepts to provide validation of specific scenarios.
- 4-6 years of experience developing hybrid solutions on-premises or in the cloud.
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile environment practicing CI/CD.
- 3+ years of experience working with source code repository management systems, such as TFS, GitHub, and Azure DevOps.
- Proven track record for continuously deploying software following Agile development practices.
- Process oriented, with a proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts & ensuring follow through.
- Proven track record for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources. • Exceptional verbal and written communication.