With Office 365, Data Insights Help You Work Smarter For A Better Bottom Line.
Microsoft’s Modern Business Intelligence (Power BI) Platform can help you realize this vision and move closer to your goals through:
- Powerful visualization tools
- Interactive reports accessible across any device, both online and offline
- Easier sharing and management of data across teams to your employees more productive
- Visual drag and drop data exploration
- Enabling users with self-service BI
From customer-generated data to the data around how your team works, information surrounds your business. Within it are insights waiting to be discovered and harnessed to transform your business and your bottom line.With the insight-centric apps of Microsoft Office 365, you can analyse then visualise data in beautiful presentations and compelling visuals that can be shared among your team.
The potential of a single database
Gather results in 15 seconds or less A single set of data is all you need to begin using Power BI. From the Datasets section in the left pane, select the ellipses you’re interested in analysing. From the menu of options, select Quick Insights. After a mere 15 seconds, your insights will be ready. Click View Insights. From there, you have a couple of options:Pin visuals to a dashboard. • Filter for additional insights.
Ask questions to glean insights – Power BI is equipped with a powerful language-recognition engine that will generate reports and visualisations from specific questions you ask.
- Start at the dashboard for the dataset you wish to analyse.
- Enter a question using natural, conversational language (e.g. “What was our revenue in 2016?”). A list of suggested terms will appear based on your question.
- Click on a term to see results and a corresponding visual.
- Save the visual to the dashboard by selecting the pin icon next to the question input box.
Collect your insights in a dashboard – It only takes one pinned visual to create a dashboard. Once you’ve started to build a dashboard full of insights around a particular dataset, you can rearrange the layout.
- Resize a tile by dragging its handles in or out.
- Move a tile by simply clicking and dragging it to where you want it to live on your dashboard.
- Change the title or subtitle by hovering over a tile, clicking the pencil icon and opening the tile details.
Smart insights help you work smarter
Delve Analytics shows you how you and your team can work more efficiently.
- Which individuals do you interact with the most?
- How quickly do you respond to their emails?
- How quickly do you read and respond to your emails?
- What are your average email read rates and response times?
- How often have you had at least two hours to focus?
- How can you find more time to focus?
- How many hours have you spent in meetings this week?
- How effective are they?
Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools to analyze data and share insights. Power BI dashboards provide a 360-degree view for business users with their most important metrics in one place, updated in real time, and available on all of their devices.
Power BI has in its DNA the goal of enabling everybody to experience their data any way, anywhere – in seconds and at global scale. Power BI can unify an organization’s data, whether in the cloud or on premises.
With Power BI, users can:
- Explore the data behind their dashboard using intuitive tools that make finding the answers easy, all with one click.
- Access data and reports from anywhere with Power BI Mobile apps, which update automatically with any changes to the data
With Power BI Service, users can publish reports securely to their organization and setup automatic data refresh so everyone has the latest information.
START YOUR PROJECT HERE
Click To Know More